Electronic duo Classixx are preparing to release their second album, Faraway Reach, on June 3rd through Innovative Leisure. The album spans 12 new tracks, including collaborations with How to Dress Well, Passion Pit, Alex Frankel of Holy Ghost!, and T-Pain and others.
Last month, the How To Dress Wel-collaboration, “Just Let Go” was released. Now, Classixx returned with “Safe Inside,” a breezy song led by Passion Pit frontman Michael Angelakos.
Faraway Reach Tracklist:
01. Grecian Summer
02. In These Fine Times (feat. De Lux)
03. Safe Inside (feat. Passion Pit)
04. I Feel Numb (feat. Alex Frankel)
05. Just Let Go (feat. How To Dress Well)
06. The Dissolve” (feat. Isles)
07. Whatever I Want (feat. T-Pain)
08. Ndivile [ft. Nonku]
09. Faraway Reach
10. Eyes On Me (feat. Harriet Brown)
11. Pure Distraction
12. A Mountain With No Ending (feat. Panama)